Sunday, October 24, 2010

October Ribbon Share

I've taken a few months off of Ribbon Shares, but we have so many fun ribbons in the new catalog, it's time to get back to it!

I love this 1-1/4" Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon and I'm so happy Stampin' Up! included it in the catalog and added 7 new colors.  It is GORGEOUS! It just adds so much to your projects.  For $25.50, you will receive 2 yards of each of the 11 colors of this ribbon:

Daffodil Delight
Pumpkin Pie
Pretty in Pink
Real Red
Rich Razzleberry
Night of Navy
Marina Mist
Certainly Celery
Old Olive
Early Espresso
Basic Black

If you need me to mail it to you, please add $3 for shipping and handling.  Please order your Ribbon Share by October 25. 

And joining the ribbon share gets you two tickets in my Fabulous Fall Giveaway.  Get all the details here:

No comments: