Monday, October 12, 2009

October Scrapbook Class/Club

WHEN: Tuesday, October 20, 6:30 p.m.

WHERE: Murray Red Robin Restaurant, (just southeast of Fashion Place Mall)

COST: $6 per Scrapbook Layout and $1.50 per card.  $7 for both or free with a $30 purchase from the catalog

RSVP: By noon on Monday, October 21 to paula24@comcast.net or 801-967-3210

SPECIAL PRIZE: Bring a completed scrapbook page from a previous class or any project you've made at home with a Stampin' Up! product and receive a free incentive stamp.


Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year.  I love to celebrate all my favorite "F" words: Food, Family and Friends.  And it is a wonderful time to pause and reflect on all the things we are thankful for.  This 2-page, 12x12 scrapbook layout features lots of strips to record the things you are the most thankful for.  Add a few pictures of some of those things, and you will be all set.

Recipe: Stamps: Grateful Greetings and Autumn Splendor; Colors: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Old Olive, Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Dusty Durango, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla; Big Shot: Leaves #2;  Accessories: Champagne Shimmer Paint, Gold Brads.


The card we are making this month also celebrates Thanksgiving.   Perfect for saying thank you to your Thanksgiving hosts.  It features the Big Shot Movers and Shapers die to make a window in the front as well as the Falling Leaves and Bright Blessings Wheel.

Recipe: Stamps: Falling Leaves and Bright Blessings Wheel; Colors: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango and Crushed Curry,Very Vanilla; Big Shot: Movers and Shapers; Punch: Curly Label; Accessories: Gold Brads


And as if that wasn't already enough, I will have My Digital Studio available as well as a preview of some projects I have made using this exciting new product.  Want to try it out for yourself?  I'll have my laptop set up so you can starting at 6:00 p.m.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Way cute stuff! I lived close by, I'd certainly sign up!