Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Digital Studio!!!!

I just have to start this post with a big I LOVE STAMPIN' UP!!! Last month at convention, we got a sneak peek at MY DIGITAL STUDIO. I really thought I just might pass out or even throw up as Brent Steele showed us the really cool and fun things this new digital crafting solution could do. Oh my gosh!!! Someone had to remind me to keep breathing. I honestly don't remember the last time I was this excited about a new product (and I get pretty excited about the new catalog every time we get one too.)

On Monday, word came down that demonstrators could start preordering this wonderful, stupendous, totally amazing new software on September 1 and I almost passed out again! Of course I ordered it almost the minute it was available (OK, really about two hours after it was available because I dozed off just before midnight.) And it arrived on my doorstep yesterday afternoon!

So what can you do with My Digital Studio? You can make scrapbook pages, albums, cards, calendars, flyers, DVD's, and so much more. And boy is it ever easy. It comes loaded with Stampin' Up's exclusive colors, images, and kits. And Stampin' Up! will also be offering printing services and the printers are all calibrated so they will match your Stampin' Up! Card Stock. Here is the card I made first thing for today's Stampin' Addict's Sketch Challenge:


And here's the scrapbook page I made today of my boys:


I'm kind of a computer geek at heart so I love that this combines my love of crafting and Stampin' Up! with my love of the computer. Does it get any better?

What's that? You say you are not a digital scrapbooker? You like the feel of the paper in your hands? That is totally fine. You still want to consider this software because you can plan your pages before you waste a single sheet of card stock cutting it the wrong size. Or how about hybrid scrapbooking where you print your pages off and then add additional embellishments to your project to really make it pop.

For anyone that is already a digital scrapbooker and has a beloved program, you will still be able to purchase Stampin' Up's exclusive images and kits and download them from my internet store.

Anyone else feel like passing out yet? My Digital Studio will be available to purchase for $79.95 starting October 1. That is also the date you can start purchasing the digital image downloads (prices start at $3.95). Want to get it 50% off? Host a $400 workshop in October or November and you will be able to purchase it for 50% off. Contact me today and get your workshop on my calendar.

I hope you really feel some of my excitement for this software. I can't wait to start making Christmas presents with it!

3 comments:

Kim said...

These are so cool! TFS your creativity!

RubberRedneck said...

I really like them you did a great job!

Holly said...

MDS is going to be so much fun--love what you've done already, Paula. . . . hope mine comes soon so I can play too!