Friday, June 26, 2009

Stampin Addicts Sketch Challenge #17

Sorry I've been absent this week. My family enjoyed some time at Lake Tahoe and I didn't get a chance to schedule the post before I left. But I did want to share this card because it features the new Razzleberry Lemonade paper that will be available July 1. Doesn't that just sound yummy? I was worried that it would be too bright, but I really do like it.

The sketch is based on a card Holly (aka CatRules) posted on Stampin' Addicts. It is simple, but it is perfect for using some printed paper scraps or to stamp a background on a piece of plain card stock. If you would like to play along with this or any other challenge, please visit the general forum section over at www.stampinaddicts.com.

Recipe:
Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, Razzleberry, Crushed Curry and Whisper White card stock
Ink: Razzleberry
Accessories: Scalloped Oval and Oval punch

No comments: