Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Stamp Review Crew: Fabulous Florets Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/
Welcome to The Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop: Fabulous Florets Edition. I know I've come up with an idea or two for this set from all the fabulous ideas shared and I hope you have too.  However, I have a confession to make, I don't own this stamp set. (I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't). So today I'm showing you a couple of projects I've made with My Digital Studio and the Fabulous Florets Digital Download.

First up, a scrapbook page featuring this stamp set and two of my fabulous best friends (that's me in the middle with Sabrina on the left and Vicki on the right).  Here I used the line art flowers to make a background for my page:
Colors: Coral Calypso, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White.  Digital Stamps: Fabulous Florets and Friendly Words.  Digital Punches: Labels Collection and Scallop Border.  Digital Accessories: Stitching.

And one more; this time a quick card.  And when I say quick, I mean it took me less than five minutes to whip this together.  (And sorry the edges are kind of hard to make out.  I love the clean look of a white background but it doesn't always show up the best on my blog):
Colors: Whisper White, Primrose Petal, Summer Starfruit, and Midnight Muse.  Digital Stamps: Fabulous Florets.  Digital Punches: Flag.

I hope have enjoyed this look at the digital version of Fabulous Florets.  Leave me a comment below and if you'd like to follow my blog on a regular basis, please become follower either here or on Facebook.  Now click on the buttons below to continue on your way for more amazing ideas.
Rita Wright
http://www.peoniesandpaperchains.com/2014/03/stamp-review-crew-fabulous-florets.html
Kerry Willard Bray

10 comments:

Kerry Willard Bray said...

Love the scrapbook page and the card, Paula! So glad to see these other digital ideas!

Dawn Tidd said...

Two great MDS projects, Paula. I love the bold statement that they make…Wow!

Unknown said...

Great projects. I love how you resized the flowers in MDS.

Betty said...

Sweet projects that would be great to reproduce! Both are bright and fun. Love the orange for the scrapbook page... looks tropical!

Tanya Boser said...

Gorgeous scrapbook page! Your card is bold and beautiful also, I think it would make a fabulous hybrid card :)I am so glad you decided to play with the MDS version :)

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful projects, as always! I love your card... no so easy to get a perfect card in MDS, but you did!

Cindy Beach said...

I love getting MDS ideas, and yours are a beautiful way to highlight the set. The bold and bright card is my favorite and you make it look so easy!

Jill Coleman said...

Paula you MDS projects are fabulous. Love the Coral and Slate color pairing and the CAS design of your card is so pretty.

Add Ink and Stamp said...

I love getting inspired by My Digital Studio. Your projects are so clean and simple and so pretty. Love the scrapbook page especially. It showcases your picture beautifully.

Rita W said...

I love what you did with the digital version! The colors on your second project are awesome and the scrapbook page is fabulous!