Friday, January 27, 2012

Stampin' Addicts Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop!

 

Welcome to stop #3 on the Stampin' Addict's Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop!  If you are hopping through in order than you've landed here from Holly's Rubber Redneck blog.  Didn't you just love what she did with the Fresh Vintage Stamp set?  If this is your first stop, all the blogs are linked together in a circle so you won't miss a thing. If you get lost along the way or just want to chat about what you've seen, head on over to Stampin' Addicts.

I didn't think it was possible for Stampin' Up! to come up with a Designer Series Paper I would love more than Spice Cake from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  But of course, they've done it again!  And I'm so excited to get to share with you the fabulous Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper.  I've already used the paper a lot and I'm going to end up spending a lot of money to get more free packs of this gorgeous stuff during Sale-A-Bration.  And remember, this is just one of the several items you can get free with any $50 purchase between now and March 31.

The first project is a mini album that features this beautiful paper and the Labels Collection Framelits from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  The top picture is the cover and the bottom picture is the back. I don't even know where to begin to tell you about this album but I love the way it turned out.  If you come back on Monday, I will share all the details including pictures of the rest of the pages.

The second project is a card that features the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack and the Elementary Elegance Stamp Set also from the Sale-A-Bration.  This is also my version of the Stampin' Addict Sketch Challenge #121 inspired by Stacy McCain.  Isn't a fun sketch?  When you're over at Stampin' Addicts, be sure to check out all the fun challenges we have and play along.

And last, but not least, my mixed media project.  I decoupaged the paper to an 11"x14" canvas to make a home decor project.  I haven't attempted one of these for a long time but was inspired by a recent article in Stampin' Success, an exclusive publication for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  There are so many details to share on this one so come back on Wednesday for a closer look at how I put it together and some of the things I learned a long the way. 

I hope you enjoyed this look at the Everyday Enchantment Paper and that you love it as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back next week for a closer look at the projects. Next stop on the hop is Tanya's Tinkerin' In Ink and her look at the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack (which coordinates beautifully with this paper so you're going to need to place a couple of orders during Sale-A-Bration to get both).  Happy Hopping!


21 comments:

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Gorgeous Paula!! Love them all!! I'm inspired to try a mixed-media canvas now.

Katherine said...

I love the layers on your card, and your canvas art! Great projects!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Wow.. I think the third project is my favorite, but they're all gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Heidi Baks said...

You can't go wrong with this paper! What an adorable mini album!!

Mickey Roberts said...

Great projects, Paula! Love the mini album. Can't wait to see the rest of the pages.

Yapha said...

I love this paper and your projects with it are fabulous!! Love that mini album, and that canvas -- wow!!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Great projects Paula! Love them all!

Kim said...

Great projects Paula! Love your scrapbook page.

Betty said...

Just lovely Paula! You always have the prettiest ribbon accents!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

I am with you - this designer series paper is so beautiful and your projects really reflect that. You've inspired me to try mixed media!

Tanya Boser said...

Wow! I am soo running out of good descriptive words for how impressed I am with everyone's projects on this hop, and Paula, you deserve some GREAT words!! These are all just lovely!!

Amy said...

Love the canvas! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Paula I was THRILLED to see th e"pin it" button... and of course I did... I live to make mini albums and had had had to pin yours!!
Kim Koz!

Unknown said...

dNice color combination. I love the canvas art mixed-media. I didn't think that I would like this DSP, but seeing all of the creations inspire me to get out of my comfort zone and plod ahead. Thanks for giving my that modivation that I need. TYFS

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Great Projects Paula!! LOVE the canvas! Adorable Mini Album!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Awesome Projects!!! I love all of them :) the album turned out very cool!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

love that canvas! AMAzing! Your're right, this paper is right up there with Spice Cake!

Jen Timko said...

Amazing Paula! The canvas really is wonderful and your mini album is gorgeous!

Cindy said...

How fun! The mini album is so cute, and when I saw the home decor project, I immediately thought it looked like something I'd see in the IB&C or SS (you should submit it)! Can't wait to see the rest of the mini album tomorrow.

Twila said...

Paula, gasp! They are beautiful. What a collection of projects. I just love that paper and am going to go broke so I can have more. lol Favorite projet has got to be the little scrapbook!

Carmen said...

Fun fun fun!! Love all of them!!